1. Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust collects information from the users in different ways, for example when the user:
- Makes a donation
- Signs up for personalised services online
- Purchase products online
2. While forwarding a donation for Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust, the well-wishers have to submit some personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
- Your name
- Your email and mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your payment processing details
- Any other data as required
3. Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust does not collect or record the user’s personal information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
Use of Personal Information
1. General browsing of Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust website is anonymous and it does not register the user's personal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. This data may be used only for statistics and diagnosis.
2. By signing up for various services offered by the Trust, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user's usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the user’s specified instructions.
3. The Trust keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through the Trust website is handled and used by internal and/or authorized officials only. It is never shared with any external agencies or third party individuals.
4. Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust uses the information given to it in the following ways:
- To keep an accurate record of all the donations received
- To update users about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same
- To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information
- To find out more about the people who are visiting the Trust website, donating, or joining its campaigns
5. Usually, Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust does not store user data. In case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two working days.
Privacy of e-mail lists
Individuals who join Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. The Trust does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
1. Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user’s computer and enable to recognise the user when he/she visits the website again.
2. The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per individual behaviour.
1. Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support.
2. Several layers of built-in security, including a firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services
1. Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust uses a number of external web services on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, The Trust cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user’s consumption of the content embedded on its site.
3. The Trust is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Welcome to this web-site of Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:
- No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway.
- No cash or refund of money will be allowed.
- If any in-kind support received by the donor from any where the material will be reached to the poorest of the poorer communities.
- Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made. The donation will be used for the community development, welfare of the underprivileged and the society at large.
Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will the Trust be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by the Trust to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Shri Nirmal Takhat Baba Budha Sahib Charitable Trust takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and the Trust has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that the Trust approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.